August 2 @ 8:00 am - August 4 @ 6:00 pm$25 – $150
This festival has been going on since 1950, and though the original hydroplane races were (in 1951) at Lake Washington, many festivities were held at Greenlake (which is why the Aqua Theater is there), including smaller boat races which I recall still going on in the 1970s.
Now the festival is held at Genesee Park, with paid admission on Friday and Saturday.
The event includes the following:
- “Boeing Air Show featuring the Blue Angels
- Albert Lee Appliance Cup featuring H1 Hydroplane racing
- Graham Trucking Seafair Cup
- Hyperlite World Class Wakeboarding
- Monster Energy’s BMX Stunt Bikes
- Kids Zone with inflatables and games
- and more!”
You May Also Be Interested in:
Inclusion in this calendar in no way suggests that PNWBeyond.com endorses the event or is affiliated in any way with the group hosting the event.
If you would like to include your event in this calendar, click here.
If you see a recurring event that no longer exists, please let us know.